Sunday, June 14, 2009

Coupons

Have ya'll heard about this coupon train that is going on... well, I want to hop on! You see I love getting anything for cheaper than it is suppose to be. And while I should look at this as true savings, I tend to look at it as the opportunity to just buy more :) I'm bad, I know.

So back to coupons. I have been hearing all this hype about people saving $100s by using coupons and I want to get me some of this. I mean add these savings up and you have yourself a new wardrobe, a fun trip or more in the savings account, if you are the responsible type :)

So people out there, if you know any good tips, websites, best practices... please share!

I am a few coupons away from more shopping!!!!!

Until next time... Blog On!

No comments: