Sunday, December 21, 2008

Settling In


I am really liking the Queen City thus far. As weird as this may sound I feel like it is my "new Charleston"... Strangely the two cities remind me a lot of each other. The area I live in has the old charm feel, it has local restaurants and shops which are within walking distances, the best running routes, loads of beautiful homes and parks, and just an alive sense about it, ya know a hustle and bustle I guess. Also, I have found a really good church up here, maybe even my next home church...who knows? I have really missed being connected to a church in the city where I live. I am excited to have this part back. And lastly I am excited about getting involved in my community again. There is so much going on in Charlotte that I think this will be easy to do. I want to give back and be an active citizen. Yes, I think this new city is going to fit me well.

I think I might just settle in.

Until Next Time... Blog On!

No comments: