
So I have decided I may have commitment issues. Why have I come to this conclusion? Well, I always kinda knew it. I don't commit to things eagerly at first as I want to make sure I am 100% in. I hate those backer outer types :)
The other day I went to the local Humane Society in search of a possible new pet. I loved all the little guys and gals. I actually may have fell in love with a hound mix puppy named Virginia. She was precious in the best sense, playful, loving, clumsy. Perfect except she would grow to a whooping 70lbs. Yeah Virginia had to stay where she was. Anyhow I was driving to my next destination, TJ Maxx, YES, I can commit to shopping. My friend and I were discussing the pet situation and I said I just wasn't sure I could commit to this whole pet owner concept. I mean it is a lot of work. As I started listing off all my excuses I noticed a few homeless people near the train station in passing. It suddenly reminded me of the homeless community in San Diego and how most of them have pets. Wow, if the homeless can commit to an animal companion, shouldn't I be able to? Yep, I definitely have commitment issues!
Until next time...Blog On!
The other day I went to the local Humane Society in search of a possible new pet. I loved all the little guys and gals. I actually may have fell in love with a hound mix puppy named Virginia. She was precious in the best sense, playful, loving, clumsy. Perfect except she would grow to a whooping 70lbs. Yeah Virginia had to stay where she was. Anyhow I was driving to my next destination, TJ Maxx, YES, I can commit to shopping. My friend and I were discussing the pet situation and I said I just wasn't sure I could commit to this whole pet owner concept. I mean it is a lot of work. As I started listing off all my excuses I noticed a few homeless people near the train station in passing. It suddenly reminded me of the homeless community in San Diego and how most of them have pets. Wow, if the homeless can commit to an animal companion, shouldn't I be able to? Yep, I definitely have commitment issues!
Until next time...Blog On!
1 comment:
I mean, it's no child or anything...but it's a lot of damn work. I'm just sayin'.
Post a Comment