
"Man cannot discover new oceans
unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore."
Apparently, I am getting further and further away from the shore. After being away from the coast now for almost 10 months, I am making the move AGAIN! This time to Charlotte, NC. Now 3 1/2 hours (my driving time) away from my beloved. Don't get me wrong, I am super excited about Charlotte....but still I never expected to not be a beach girl (at least for a long period of time).
I guess it is just my time to "discover new oceans". I've always found that new experiences are the salt of life...without them everything would just get bland.
So anyone who wants to come visit me in Charlotte, let me know. I'll be heading that way around November. I couldn't miss football season, lets be honest!
Until next time....Blog On!
No comments:
Post a Comment